Rexline Engineering Indonesia is making its way as the top pick of Belt Splicing service provider in Indonesia, by investing in sets of Vulcanic press machines located in Java and Kalimantan.
Rexline Engineering is well known for its experienced and skillful Engineering team, is now reaching Kalimantan and dominating mining sites with both Steel cord and Fabric Belt-Splicing service.
Conveyor Belt Splices are the weakest point in a belt. Hot Splicing of Conveyor Belts provides jointing solutions that last the life of the conveyor belt. The strength of a splice depends on various factors including, the quality of the rubber materials used, the vulcanizing press, and the quality of workmanship.
Rexline Engineering manufactures splicing kits for Fabric and Steel Cord Conveyor Belts suitable for Troughed, Pipe, Cleated, and Sidewall Belts.
Our Splicing Kits are manufactured for all specifications of cover grades and tensile strengths. For Bucket Elevator Jointing Solutions, please refer to the Rexline Bucket Elevator Brochure.
Splicing Kits consist of all the consumables required to carry out a splice including Uncured Rubber and Vulcanizing Solution. Rexline Splicing kits contain uncured rubber with superior tack. This allows easier assembly resulting in better splices.
Splicing Kits for Fabric Conveyor Belt, consist of:
- Cover Rubber – The uncured rubber is available in most cover grades (OR, FR, CR, HR, SHR & UHR)
- Skim Rubber – Provides superior bonding between the fabric piles and the cover rubber
- Hot Vulcanizing Solution Cleaning Solution Silicone Release Paper
Splicing Kits for Steel Cord Belt, consist of:
- Top & Bottom cover slabs – Slabs include cover rubber and bonder rubber for all cover grades (OR, FR, CR, HR, SHR & UHR).
- Cover slabs provide better bonding with steel cords.
- Intercord Strips – These are manufactured to match steel cord spacing and cord diameters. Hot Vulcanizing Solution.
- Cleaning Solution Silicone Release Paper.