Hospital Service Technician-AZ
The Hospital Service Technician is responsible for equipment management tasks in the hospital, including: delivering equipment, accessories and disposables to patient rooms; delivering equipment to standby locations; picking up soiled equipment; cleaning and processing equipment; conducting equipment tracking rounds throughout the patient rooms; and recording each activity by scanning equipment as it is completed.
Knowledge and Physical Requirements
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Prior work experience in hospital setting or customer service preferred.
* Basic computer skills.
* Willing to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays, as well as emergency off-hours as required.
* Able to lift and/or push 75 pounds.
* Able to stand and walk for long periods of time.
Behavioral Skills (How the jobholders must conduct themselves with other people.)
* Possesses quality orientation with a "get it right the first time" attitude.
* Complies with patient privacy laws in all matters.
* Maintains and projects confidence, enthusiasm and a professional image.
* Flexible, coachable.
* Demonstrates strong communication skills (listening, writing and speaking).
* Demonstrates team orientation and shows respect for others.
* Proactive and self motivated.
* Organized; prioritizes to meet deadlines.
* Operates with a proactive approach towards safety, health and quality in compliance with all company, governmental and customer policies and regulations.
* Maintains a clean and safe work environment.
* Customer-focused; willing to go above and beyond.
Practical Skills (Tasks that the job holder must be able to do and demonstrate.)
* Able to dialogue with clinical staff on the topics of equipment features, functionality, etc.
* Understands and uses effective conflict resolution skills, e.g., identifies and resolves service concerns, discrepancies and disagreements.
* Ensures prompt and courteous service is delivered to all customers in person and in all communications.
* Takes customer equipment requests and fills orders within established time line.
* Delivers equipment to patient rooms (fill 100% of customer orders) or standby locations in patient-ready condition with appropriate software, configuration, accessories and disposables. Verifies standby locations on a daily basis.
* Picks up, cleans and processes all soiled equipment, preparing it for "patient ready" use following all UHS and hospital protocols.
* Conducts equipment tracking rounds using handheld scanners to capture equipment activities.
* Runs reports as required by supervisor and monitors equipment levels.
* Records all non-functional equipment that has been reported by customer.
* Completes safety inspections/preventative maintenance on equipment (when applicable).
* Documents all equipment incidents in occurrence with both UHS and customer policies.
* Provides all customer feedback to UHS supervisor in a timely manner.
* Performs other assigned duties.
Price : Qr.