Medical Equipment Service and Delivery Driver-TX
The Customer Service Technician is responsible for delivery and equipment management tasks for a district office, including customer delivery and pick-up of medical equipment; processing, cleaning, inspecting and testing equipment; and inventory maintenance.
Knowledge and Physical Requirements
* 21 years of age or older, with high school diploma or equivalent.
* Prior work experience in hospital setting or customer service preferred.
* Basic computer skills.
* Willing to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays, as well as emergency off-hours as required.
* Valid driver’s license and potential for DOT certification.
* Able to lift and/or push 75 pounds.
* Able to stand and walk for long periods of time.
Behavioral Skills (How the jobholders must conduct themselves with other people.)
* Possesses quality orientation with a “get it right the first time” attitude.
* Complies with patient privacy laws in all matters.
* Maintains and projects confidence, enthusiasm and a professional image.
* Flexible, coachable.
* Demonstrates strong communication skills (listening, writing and speaking).
* Demonstrates team orientation and shows respect for others.
* Proactive and self motivated.
* Organized; prioritizes to meet deadlines.
* Operates with a proactive approach towards safety, health and quality in compliance with all company, governmental, and customer policies and regulations.
* Maintains a clean and safe work environment.
* Customer-focused: willing to go above and beyond.
Practical Skills (Tasks that the job holder must be able to do and demonstrate.)
* Able to dialogue with clinical staff on the topics of equipment features, functionality, etc.
* Understands and uses effective conflict resolution skills, e.g., identifies and resolves service concerns, discrepancies and disagreements.
* Ensures prompt and courteous service is delivered to all customers in person and in all communications.
* Shares information with all team members to improve ability to service customers and define opportunities for the district team.
* Completes all paperwork accurately and in a timely manner to ensure accurate documentation for billing and required regulatory compliance.
* Stays up to date on the medical equipment in our fleet.
* Inspects, cleans and tests medical equipment for functionality, following approved written procedures.
* Safely loads, secures and delivers medical equipment to customers.
* Completes and maintains DOT certification, according to location-specific needs.
* Educates and engages customers at the time of delivery, detailing customers on the features and functionality of the equipment,
* Retrieves equipment from customer locations, safely transporting the equipment back to the UHS office.
* Ships and receives medical equipment and supplies.
* Assists with inventory management.
* Resolves customer complaints, ensuring customer satisfaction.
* Performs other assigned duties.
* Proficient in the UHS systems and Microsoft Office programs.
* Serves as part of training team for other members in Division/Region.
* Demonstrates a high level of sales aptitude with customers, and identifies and brings opportunities to review as part of the territory planning process.
* Possesses strong customer interfacing skills based on relationships established with accounts.
* Serves as a lead for key accounts (e.g., accounts using patient handling and negative pressure wound therapy services).
* Serves as a peer advisor to employees. Orients, trains and assigns and checks other employees’ work, as appropriate.
* Serves as a subject matter expert for key projects in the office (e.g, quality indicator scores, inventory, accounts receivables).
* Places internal requisitions and assists with inventory management of replacement parts.
* Able to retrieve and use information to support technical services and the repair of fleet equipment to improve utilization.
* Develops other personnel in the district office (cross and lateral training).
* Considered a subject matter expert with district offices around equipment management tasks, policies and procedures.
* Works with the Trade Desk on sales and buyout opportunities.
* Able to perform district office audits.
* Able to complete manufacturer service calls (mechanical, not technical) and all necessary documentation.
* Able to in-service patient handling and negative pressure devices to clinical staff..
Price : Qr.