Quality Assurance Automation Engineer
The QA Automation Engineer at Hoopla will play a key role in the development of an automated testing framework for our sales motivation platform. You will work in a fast-paced, low-ceremony, agile environment to build a highly scalable and reliable cloud application.
The QA Automation Engineer will report to the Senior Director of Development.
● Experience with creating, documenting and executing on test plans and test cases
● Experience with designing and implementing an automated end-to-end test framework for web andmobile applications
● Experience with scripting and/or programming languages and their concepts
● Knowledge of Continuous Integration such as Jenkins is a plus
● Strong organizational skills to manage assignments effectively and working within tight deadlines
● Strong communications skills to collaborate with developers, product managers and other stakeholders
● Familiarity with the agile development process is a plus
Education & Experience
● 4 years of QA Automation Experience
● Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or similar field
Price : Qr.